Pages



Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Bane of My Existence

We all have something that is one of the things we cannot do and is the bane of our existence. Well, that one thing is Math for me.

Math is the one subject that I cannot stand, nor do I understand. If you ask me to count, add or subtract, I'm okay with that...not too hard for me to do.

Multiplication and Division....those get harder for me. Fractions? FORGET IT. Algebra? SCREW THAT....I do NOT understand why numbers and letters matter and how they became relevant in our lives.

Now, I know math is used everyday in our lives and we don't know about it. Do I care? That would be a HELL NO. I cannot even fathom using math to go about my day. I still count on my fingers and have to ask how to measure things with cooking because I simply do NOT get math.

I am an English/Creative Writing Fiction major. Math does not apply to what I am doing. Unless, I become a huge best-seller and have to add up my fortune...then I will hire someone to do my math for me!

Basically, Math is the bane of my existence.....end of story!


~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished