Pages



Sunday, November 6, 2016

Biggest Panic of the Day

We live in a society today where technology has taken over our lives. Everything we do has to do with electronics in some way.

I have everything set up on my phone and synced to my iPad. Yes, I have an iPhone and I love it....until last night.

My phone froze and I couldn't turn it off, couldn't make calls or receive them, couldn't get or send text messages, etc. I was stuck. I had tried everything to get it to work. I even screamed and cursed trying to get the SIM card out to see if that reset it....no luck.

So I let it drain the battery down to nothing. Finally....it turned on a reset back to normal. Phew!!! I was so relieved. If it hadn't done that, I would have basically had a $700 paper weight. I have insurance on my phone, but my email, contacts, photos, bank account and all things necessary are tied into that phone.

I have now learned my lesson. I am going to start backing up my  phone and writing things down to make sure I don't lose everything.

That was my panic of the day....let's just pray it doesn't happen again!


~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished