Pages



Monday, October 31, 2016

Most Proud Moment

Everyone has a moment in their life they are the most proud of. My moment would have to be my baptism. I took a leap out of my comfort zone and and got baptized for my faith in God.

I attend a very large, well-known church. And I waited for the senior pastor to be baptizing church members before I made my choice.

With baptisms in my church, they are broadcast on national TV due to the popularity of my church. I prayed before I went down that I wouldn't fall into the pool or slip, or drown. Just a precaution for me. LOL.....Luckily none of that happened. I came out just fine and very proud of myself.

There were some friends from my life group and among the congregation that knew me, but there was no one who sat with me and waited for me to get done. However, a very sweet friend from my group came up when she saw me up there and greeted me when I was done. That made me feel special.

So that ladies and gents, was my proudest moment. I wouldn't change that decision for anything.


~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished