Pages



Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Favorite Book(s) and Favorite Author(s)


Image result for acheron by sherrilyn kenyon

Well this is not a hard one for me. Since I am an aspiring writer, I have to have favorite authors whom have made my writing come alive.

My favorite author is Sherrilyn Kenyon. I have her entire Dark Hunter book series. She is a phenomenal author and I love her stories. Kresley Cole is my second favorite author. I have everyone of her Immortals After Dark series.

But, my favorite book is Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I love the book so much I have the "Under The Protection of Acheron" magnet on my car.

He is the 11,000 year old Atlantean God of Final Fate. He's bad-ass in the book. Its about 3 inches thick and a lot of reading. However, if you leave me along long enough I can read it all in a day.

I have a lot of fave authors that have come out with great series. C.C. Hunter's Shadow Falls series was amazing and I read the whole series in a week. L.J. Smith, the creator of Vampire Diaries, wrote the Secret Circle series, and I read that in four days.

So, moral of the post is that I can read a LOT if you leave me a long enough. Also, Sherrilyn Kenyon is the goddess of writing.


~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished