Pages



Monday, October 24, 2016

10 Favorite Foods

So it's no secret...I love food. I think everyone does in their own way. Here's a list of my top 10 favorite foods:

1. Sushi....hands down my ultimate fave

2. Anything Italian

3. Mexican, especially shrimp quesadillas!

4. Pizza (could be linked to Italian, but who cares)

5. Shrimp, lobster and crab...Red Lobster is a frequent thing.

6. French dip subs from Arby's....oh so good.

7. Mushroom & Swiss burgers from Hardee's

8. McDonald's Sausage burritos

9. BACON!!!

10. Salads...especially with a decent ranch dressing.


I'm not picky when it comes to food except for one thing...brussel sprouts. They are disgusting balls of death...gross. I gag at the thought. There is no hope for making those things taste good at all. I don't care what you mask them with...I will hate them.

~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished