Pages



Saturday, October 22, 2016

3 Personality Traits I Am Proud Of

We all have quirks and things about ourselves we do not like or things that we love.

I would have to say my three traits I am proud of are my sense of humor, outgoing nature, and kind heart.

All three seem to get me into trouble in a lot of ways, but I wouldn't change them for anything. There are very few kind-heated people in this world anymore and we need to keep those of us who still have hearts that aren't made of stone.

My sense of humor gets me through life and through most days. I love to make people laugh and that brings me a lot of joy. And of course being outgoing is what gets me the opportunity to get so many friends.

I wouldn't change myself for anyone. I have in my past and that lead to a lot of heartache and pain. So it's me against the world now. Like me as I am or watch me leave.

~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished