Pages



Friday, October 21, 2016

My Guilty Pleasure(s)

Man, this is a tough one. I would have to say my guilty pleasure would have to be sushi, anime, and Vampire Diaries! HaHa!

Whenever I get a chance, I get sushi and I relish in eating it. It is by far my favorite food.









 Anime is a subject I can talk about all day. Someone mentions the word "anime" and I butt into the conversation!

Image result for animeImage result for vampire diariesVampire Diaries I can watch all day every day. Sadly, the final season is starting tonight and I am so bummed. But I hope it goes out with a bang and is better than the series Finale of True Blood....that was an awful experience to watch....



Image result for flosstradamus

Could I add music to that list too? Why, yes I can! I have to have music when I study, when I am writing, when I'm bored, when I'm driving....etc, etc. Actually, it's playing right now! My Trapalicious play list is playing in the background while I write. Music gets me through anything.


This is a little bit of my guilty pleasures....


~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished