Pages



Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Earliest Childhood Memory

I have lots of childhood memories, but I have to see the earliest memory for me would be all the times my dad I played "Rainbow Brite" in the woods around my house.

For those of you who don't know Rainbow Brite, it was an 80s cartoon that I was hooked on as a child. My dad always played with my over active imagination and I love every minute of it. Most of my childhood was on video tape.

I recall a home video where I was telling a "ghost story" in my bedroom with the shades drawn and I tried to make it scary, but alas, I was only 3 so the story didn't turn out so horrifying. My mind is a little darker now though!

My childhood was filled with happy memories because I have the best dad ever. I am a Daddy's Girl to the core and I have the tattoo on my left shoulder blade to prove it.

~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished