Pages



Thursday, October 27, 2016

Piercings and Tattoos

Do I have any piercings or tattoos? Why, yes I do! I have one tattoo on my left shoulder blade: 

 This was halloween....I don't normally dress this way! LOL 

And I have my tongue pierced. 

 yep, that's me with purple hair last year...

Both my parents flipped out about. The tattoo not so much because I am Daddy's Girl and my dad really didn't mind all that much. 

But, the day I came home with the tongue ring, that was WWIII. I remember the piercing didn't hurt at all...quick and painless. The swelling for the week after made me wanna punch someone in the throat. I was on a diet of baby food, slim fast, and mash potatoes. If I ever have to take it out, that's the end of it. I will NEVER pierce it again. 

I am getting my ears re-pierced soon because they closed up. And I am planning on more tattoos, however my budget doesn't allow for the one I want next. It's going to be a half sleeve on my upper right arm. But then again, I had other plans with other cheaper tattoos. 

Let's just see what my budget allows next.... 


~M

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished